Friday, September 25, 2009

Garland

So, Mags. Garland would also be cute anywhere. Mainly for the table where you, Dustin, and the parents sit for dinner. Here are some that I thought were cute. Their price range is from $15 to $30.





             The tall candles are not my favorite.  I think thick ones would be cuter.


Thought this would be cute with little candles in it. I'm a dork. I drew a picture for you to show you an idea for where the line is going to be. You have your lighted arch that you liked. You get two of these candle stands. And little skinny trees around. Then you can Decorate the rest of the room with other stuff like Garland, Christmas trees, ect. Its at Hobby Lobby for about $100. (Which would be a cheap backdrop)

2 comments:

  1. The candle stand by itself is $100?...or everything included?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stand itself is 100. Thats actually a good price.

    ReplyDelete