Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A few ideas....

My dear Magdaline. Here are just a few things that I have found that I love. I will keep on posting pictures for you so that you can get some fun ideas. I only had time to get a few things on here tonight. Enjoy! Don't forget about the link on the bottom! Love you!


Skinny trees are always so fun.
Just thought these were fun.  they come in all sorts of colors.   You could probably put this on some sort of table and light candles inside.   


I had a friend who did this kind of lighting in a church house for a reception and it actually looked so good.

These lighted trees would be so cute everywhere.  They look so elegant!
This is gorgeous! Something like this in the entrance.  Or you could do one arch where the line would be.  

click on this link.....I love this wedding.  Obviously, it is more than we can afford, but it is just amazing!  Maybe you could get a few ideas.   

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Cami you are amazing! I LOVE the trees with the lights! Those wouldn't be all that expensive either would they?!?! I love the idea for the arch. I was actually thinking about that last night and couldn't come up with anything that fit but that is perfect! I do love the skinny trees as well because they're not huge. Did you find all this at Hobby Lobby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those top ornaments totally remind me of Cindy-Lou Who:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! And can you also post the cost of the things you put up just so I can do some numbers and figure out what I'll want;) We'll talk but it'll definately help to see the cost, tell me where you saw it too! Cami I luff you!

    ReplyDelete